sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

Gunslinger.


Yeah, you've been alone. I've been gone far for too long. But with all that we've been through, after all this time I'm coming home to you. Never let I show the pain. I've grown to know. Cause with all these things we do it don't matter when I'm coming home to you. I reached toasted like sky. I've said my goodbyes. My heart is always with you now. I won't question why so many died. My prayers have made it through, yeah. Cause with all these things we do, it don't matter when I'm coming home to you. Letters keep me warm. Helped me through the storm but with all that we've been through, after all this time I'm coming back home to you. I've always been true. I've waited so long just to come hold you. I'm making it through. It's been far for so long, we've proven our love over time so strong in all that we do. The stars in the night, they lend me their light, to bring me closer to heaven with you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário