domingo, 18 de setembro de 2011

Anberlin - Amsterdam.

Are there no shadows where you are? I can see everything as day. Problems that you try to hide away, pushing me aside. 
Could the winter calm come twice? Cause your heart seems so cold tonight? Thirst for substance somwhow isn't right. It's killing me inside. You're killing me inside.

I don't be where you are. I don't wanna be here even now. I don't be by your side. Something isn't right. Something isn't right.
This is our last goodnight. Say what you will. Say all that you can. Words have no meaning when I've seen where you've been.


This is our last goodnight. Say what you will. Say all that you can. This is our last goodbye. This is where love ends.


Are you so naive to right and wrong? How could you watch innocence forgone? Does what we've done ever really belong? It wasted me away.
God, if you can hear me out alright, please, take these feelings for her inside. My chest hurts when I breathe tonight. It's wasting me away.


This is our last goodnight. Say what you will. Say all that you can. THis is our last goodbye. This is where love ends.



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário